Thursday, March 24, 2011

A week from today!

*Squeeeeeee*

One week.

One week and it's time for opening. I am excited, nervous, overwhelmed, happy, thankful........everything.

My head is spinning with ideas and it's hard for me that I have to do this one step at a time because I want to do it all now. But I know the time will come when I WILL be able to do that. 

In the next couple of days I'm going to write an introductory about myself so those who don't know me, will be able to get to know me on another level. Beware, I am VERY random and may seem a little insane. ;-)

I'm going to start my giveaway on the day my shop opens. That way you will be able to see the different items I have in my shop. I'll be giving away a 5 X 7 print. Which print? you will just have to wait and see. ;-)

For now, I have lots to do to get ready. I hope that you have a wonderful night and in 7 days........opening night!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for your comments! I promise that I read every comment and will do what I can to write back! ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...