Tuesday, March 29, 2011

About me

Hello! So I thought that I would do a little introduction about me so those who don't know who I am, will.


So this is me. I just turned 30 and am finally ok with that. I know I don't look 30 and it's kinda fun because it freaks people out. I don't act 30. I don't think I'll ever "officially" act my age. I like to have fun and enjoy life. It is indeed an adventure and adventures are supposed to be fun. Right???

So a few things about me. I love drawing, I love the 80's, I love owls, actually I love all woodland creatures, (I'm 5"2 and my husband calls me a woodland creature actually. He's 6"4.) I love baking, I play video games and the biggest thing I play right now is W.O.W. I'm also extremely random and usually say things without thinking that may seem really strange, but I like having a silly side. I am also a major geek. I actually do I.T work and really enjoy it. Also, even though a part of me is a little tomboyish, I am very girly and wear vintage dresses quite frequently. I have Celiacs so anything with gluten is a major no no for me. And I actually found out right before I got married so I haven't had it all my life.


This is my lovely hubby Derek and I. He is an artist as well and is incredibly amazing. I wish that he would do it more. I'm trying to convince him that  he needs to draw some custom art for our house. I love all kinds of art and want my house filled with it all.


These are my cute little monkeys. From left to right, Micah, Rylie, and Ty. They love watching me draw. Anytime I get my stuff out, they have to get their stuff out as well and draw along with me. I think my daughter will pick up on it the most, but I still enjoy watching them all make their own creationS.

So this is it for now. I must be getting ready for my grand opening on Thursday. I'm very excited and a little nervous. But it's ok. I have a GREAT support system and am very excited to show my art with you all. 
I hope you have a great night!

xo Amber

2 comments:

  1. This was such a great post! I loved getting to know you more. And you so DO NOT look like you're 30!! I swear, I thought you were 24 or 25. Way to go on looking so young. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you pretty lady! :) It's kinda fun giving people that kind of shock! :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your comments! I promise that I read every comment and will do what I can to write back! ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...