Saturday, March 5, 2011

Childrens Banner



I did this banner for a friend of mine who is having a baby. She is naming her baby Rainey. Even though in this pic it looks like there are 2 N's, but really, I was in a hurry and just took the pictures. I did this all with paper, but I am planning to do more in fabric.
First step is Rylie's room. Her  room has owls in it and I wanted to use owl fabric for the banner. 


I found this from a place called Spoonflower and fell in love! This fabric above matches exactly the stuffed owls she has now, so this is something I can't pass up. I'm also going to be drawing her pictures to match everything as well. As soon as I am done I will be posting pics! :)

I am in love with their fabric and it's incredible dangerous of me looking at their stuff, but I can't help it! check out some of their other owl fabrics they have......




I'm looking forward to creating with fabric! It's been a while since I've really done much, but I know that this fabric is something I would love to use for making items in my shop as well! This site has so many different styles and if you are into fabric as well, I highly encourage you take a look!

Happy weekend!!


♥ xoxo ♥

1 comment:

  1. Um, ok, that little bunny on the banner??? SO DAMN CUTE. Loving the vintage look. Sweet, Amber, Sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your comments! I promise that I read every comment and will do what I can to write back! ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...