Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sketchy Sunday


I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday night. Getting some sketching in now that little ones are in bed. I'll have to make sure I know when to quit since I feel my best art comes out when it's late at night. I have a habit of staying up until 3 in the morning to squeeze in as much as I can. If it wasn't a work day tomorrow, I would probably consider it. 
The above pic is something that I was working on today. I'm planning on having some childrens's pictures on top of everything else I'm planning. Rylie couldn't stay away from me as I was doing this. She is in love and squealed when she saw that I was doing rainbow hearts on the chest. I haven't decided if I'm going to keep this for her or sell some prints. I guess it couldn't hurt right?

Well better finish my stuff so I can spend these last couple hours with the hubby. 

Good night!

xoxo Amber

2 comments:

♥ Thanks for your comments! I promise that I read every comment and will do what I can to write back! ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...