Sunday, April 17, 2011

Painting time for me!

Well I FINALLY was able to do some painting today. I confess that I only finished one painting, but it's better than none right? I'll be doing the official posting on my shop next week, but want to give a sneak peak tonight on what I've been working on.....



Of course this isn't the finished product, but you'll have to wait till next week to see it. :) It looks pretty much the same, but with more detail. And I may add a little but more to it because I'm always wanting to fix or add to my stuff. But I still love it. I love Alice in Wonderland and has always been one of my favorite classics growing up. I really wanted to do something inspired by it and thought this would be so much fun to do.

I also have some kitty cats and a little fawn coming in the future as well and can't wait to show you! I'm also going to be coordinating with Ginger Melon to be doing artwork based on her cute little woodland animals. She does such a great job on them and I thought they would be adorable as art! So keep an eye out because I'll be posting some of those very soon. I can't wait! :) Please check out her shop and her blog.

I hope you all are having a very lovely evening. I'm sad that this weekend went by so fast. I don't like that it flies so fast when you are having such a good time. :(

I'll keep you guys updated and let you know when the giveaway at Miss Indie's shop starts! There are going to be some fun things given away so I hope you enter! And probably within this next week I'll start the contest for you guys on submitting what artwork you want to see in the shop!

Well it's time to get my geek on and watch me some Batman. I love me some Christian Bale. ;)


purrrrr.....(source)

1 comment:

  1. Batman is one of my favorite movies!!!
    This is my blog http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/
    Take a look follow me if you like it and I will follow you back.
    I hope you don't think that I'm rude :)
    Thank you so much and I want to wish you a Happy Easter!
    Tereza

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your comments! I promise that I read every comment and will do what I can to write back! ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...