Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A-B-C



Hello friends! So I saw this on a lovely ladies blog here, and turns out that I've been tagged! So now it is my turn to share my ABC's.....

A= Available - Sorry loves!!. :]
B= Best Friend - My hubs
C= Cake or pie - Cupcakes!
D= Drink of choice - Eep. Too many. Currently it's Cherry Coke Zero.
E= Essential item you use everyday - Laptop and cell phone.
F= Favorite color - It changes so much because I LOVE colors, but as of now my tops are mustard yellow,
teal, fuchsia, and charcoal gray.
G= Gummy bears or worms - Gummi worms!
H= Hometown - Born in Salt Lake City, Utah and are still residing here.
I= Indulgences - Online shopping, ice cream, and World of Warcraft. (geek alert!)
J= January or February - February because it's closer to spring!!
K= Kids and Names - Ty, Micah, and Rylie.
L= Life is incomplete without? - Yes my family is wonderful, but really.....my art. I don't feel that I could 
handle obstacles if I didn't have that escape. It's very therapeutic for me.
M= Marriage date - I got married December 3rd, 2009
N= Number of siblings - There are 7 of us. Surprise! I am the baby.
O= Oranges or apples - I LOVE fruit. But definitely more of an orange girl.
P= Phobias or Fears - Stupid spiders. Also the dark, and something happening to my little wee's.
Q= Favorite Quote - Art is the only way to run away without leaving home. -Twyla Tharp
R= Reason to smile - My friends and family. And chocolate.
S= Season - Spring and fall
T= Tag 3 or 4 people - I tag everyone that reads this. That means YOU! *wink*
U= Unknown fact about me - The man says I laugh like Scooby doo. Hmm....but I'm a HUGE Disney fan. And I'm also a MAJOR geek. (Yes Star Wars!!!)
V= Vegetable you don't like - Ugh. I hate canned beans and peas.
W= Worst habit - I'm too hard on myself.
X= X-rays - TONS. Especially since I have a fractured ankle!
Y= Your favorite food - Any breakfast food! As long as it involves bacon! YUM!!!
Z= Zodiac Sign - Sagittarius


 Enjoy this post? GOOD! Because if you read it, it's YOUR turn! When you write yours leave a comment here posting to what you wrote. I would love to get to know you more as well!! :)


8 comments:

  1. Haha you laugh like Scooby Doo? THAT'S AWESOME!! :] You should record yourself laughing and post it on your blog, I totally want to hear it!
    Cherry Coke Zero was a huge addiction for me a few months ago. I'd stick the cans towards the back of the fridge so they'd get super cold. SO GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pea.ess. those are the cutest pictures of you and I totally want a pair of sunglasses like yours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! It comes uncontrollably!! He makes fun of me all the time! I think I will do it! That sounds like fun. :)
    And thanks about my pics!And the sunglasses, you should totally get some! They are adorable and super cute! Did you notice my Ghostbuster earrings???? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I was too mesmerized by your sunglasses, I didn't even see your earrings! Those are so awesome. Pretty sure you have awesome style! :]

    Thank you so much for the link, I think I'm gonna go shopping! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww!! Thanks love! I can't wait to see you with your heart glasses!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute idea!! I did it on my personal blog- will send you an invite >^..^< Ro

    ReplyDelete
  7. ps- Love your sunglasses and earrings!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to read Rochelle! I thought it was a lot of fun too! :)
    And thank you! I LOVE having things that you don't really see anywhere. :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your comments! I promise that I read every comment and will do what I can to write back! ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...