Sunday, April 17, 2011

I love relaxing Sundays........

I love Sundays. This is my time that I get to sincerely relax and get to do things that are calming. Today I gave manicures to myself and Rylie. And I just love her cute little hands and how they turned out.


 Such cute little hands!!
She is incredibly happy that she got little butterflies on her nails. She LOVES butterflies so this was obviously a no brainer.

And she LOVES her picture taken!


After I did hers I put some fun flowers on mine:


sooooo pretty...
soooo pretty!

I guess the excitement was too much for her because she is now fast asleep on the love sac. Didn't realize that I was such a party animal. ;)



So a fabulous friend of mine did a interview on my shop! You can check it out here!
If you want to find out a hidden talent of mine you will only find it on there. ;)

And check back here soon for a chance to enter into the contest dedicated to you!

Now it's time for me to do some painting. I have 3 pictures I already have sketched out calling my name. And I have out it off too long.... eeep! :D

Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!


xo
Amber

1 comment:

  1. Love the nails! Looks like so much fun! Thanks again for doing the interview. It was a blast! You are incredibly talented.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for your comments! I promise that I read every comment and will do what I can to write back! ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...