Thursday, April 28, 2011

A contest dedicated for you!



Hello friends! Ever wanted to have a picture dedicated or named after you? Well now is your chance! 

Send me your comments below of a picture you would like to see and I will randomly select a winner, draw it up and put in my shop and name it after you! The winner will get a free print of the finished product. If you want to send me a sketch of what you would like you are more than welcome to at abbeyroo68@gmail.com. But you will have to put a comment below that you sent an email in order for your entry to count. 

A winner will be chosen on May 13th! (Oooh creepy! Friday the 13th!) So make sure you get your entries in by then!

I'm very excited to see what you guys are going to come up with! :) When the winner has been chosen, please allow a week to a week and a half for the piece to be completed. When the winner is chosen I will need you to send me your information so I can mail you your piece! :D

Just remember. You don't have to be this big fancy artist. Or think that you aren't creative. You are. This is about YOU. It doesn't have to match the other stuff in my shop. This is your time to shine. :)

Good luck friends! Can't wait to see what you come up with!! :)








1 comment:

♥ Thanks for your comments! I promise that I read every comment and will do what I can to write back! ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...